The 300-350 Show: Climate Camp 2009 part two
24th August, 2009
When is direct action justified? In the second part of his special programme on Climate Camp, Phil England gets the lowdown on the legalities of protest
Arthur of the London Camp for Climate Action media team live in the studio discussing
- the rapid take-up of the Climate Camp model around the world - there are over a dozen Camps around the globe this year
- policing and legal aspects and
- the justification for direct action in the face of inaction to prevent devastating climate change
Interviews with four London campers on
- what’s planned for this year’s camp
- legal and policing aspects
- the direct action training that’s on offer and
- the mass action that’s planned for later in the year
For more information, visit the Climate Radio website.
Using this website means you agree to us using simple cookies.