The Nuclear Dossier
1st June, 2006
Think nuclear power and you probably thing of small amounts of highly radioactive material, safely encased in vast concrete bunkers, generating an endless and constant supply of clean electricity. Yes it's expensive and clearly there is a problem with nuclear waste, but if it is the answer to climate change then why not?
- Building a nuclear power station
- Uranium mining and milling
- Conversion and enrichment
- Operation and maintenance
- Licenced emissions and controlled releases
- Nuclear waste
- A nuclear future?
This article first appeared in the Ecologist May 2007
Post a Comment
Using this website means you agree to us using simple cookies.