Friends of the Earth Campaign Organisers Programme
Becoming a Campaign Organiser is a chance to hone your activism skills and to contribute to real world change.
Becoming a Campaign Organiser takes a commitment of about three hours a week over the two years of the programme. In year one we’ll help you set up a Friends of the Earth group or lead a campaign with an existing one. In year two we’ll support you to help link together the groups in your area and support them to campaign together.
- An intensive training weekend in winter 2013/4
- Ongoing 1:1 telephone support
- Regular skillshares with other participants
- £100 to run your first campaign
- A £50 bursary for travel and accommodation
- Friends of the Earth Certificate in Campaign Organising (on completion of the course)
- Applications are welcome from within and beyond the Friends of the Earth local group network.
You can find further information on our Forum
If you have further questions email:
or to apply, fill in the application form at:
Deadline for applications: Round one: 8 October (South of England and Wales), Round 2: 8 December (North of England, North Wales and Northern Ireland).
Organisation: Friends of the Earth
Location: Home based
Course type: Other
Date: November 2013-15 (3 hours a week)
Hours: Part Time
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using this website means you agree to us using simple cookies.